Datos.gob.es is a meeting point for the various actors that make up the open data ecosystem: public authorities, infomediaries and users. Hence, we want to offer a platform that is useful to all of you and serves as both a point for finding and accessing the data available and as a showcase for the business applications and models that are already working with open data.
To make this possible, we have created this section so that we can establish communication in the easiest way possible and without the need for prior registration. Below you will find a number of different forms based on the type of communication you desire. These forms allow you to publish applications or success stories on the platform without needing to register first, as well as file requests that will be dealt with directly by the bodies managing said information or send in suggestions or improvement proposals regarding the platform or the Aporta Initiative.
- Data availability If you cannot find the public data you need, use this form to request the publication of new re-usable data sets.
The request will be assigned to the body managing the information requested for a response.
- Initiatives If you know of a Spanish open data initiative that is not included in the “Initiatives Map”, please use this form to register it so it appears with the others.
- Applications Use this form to report on an application that has been developed using open data from public authorities.
The application will be published in the IMPACT section following a review by the datos.gob.es team.
- Reuse companies Use this form to report on companies that use public sector open data as their raw material.
The company will be included in the IMPACT section following a review by the datos.gob.es team.
- Suggestions and improvements Use this form to tell us about suggestions or possible improvements to the datos.gob.es platform.
You can also use this form to comment on the help provided in regard to your user account or tell us about problems detected on the platform.