Culture and Leisure
Access to and the reutilisation of cultural assets are fundamental to bringing culture closer to the public and generating new knowledge, new values and new products and services in every possible area.
First, we highlight data sets of special value and then, the news, the companies, and the applications related to data opened for this subject.
- 01-07-2021 Do you know the sectors of datos.gob.es?
- 24-07-2020 The main open cultural datasets of datos.gob.es
- 08-01-2020 The National Library of Spain reports that 181 authors enter the public domain in 2020
- 24-12-2019 Interview with Javier Pantoja, Museo Nacional del Prado
- 09-07-2019 The National Library of Spain and the Public Entity Red.es launch the educational portal BNEscolar
- 23-05-2019 A projects on gentrification wins the Barcelona Dades Obertes Challenge
- 22-02-2019 You can now participate in BNE collaborative platform
- 02-10-2017 Workshop II: The culture of open data
- 11-10-2016 Workshop on the re-use of information in cultural sector
- 26-10-2021 The latest news in natural language processing: summaries of classic works in just a few hundred words
- 29-06-2020 The importance of opening cultural data
- 13-02-2020 Open data in museums
- 11-02-2020 LINHD, an innovation laboratory that link humanities and technology
- 26-11-2019 The use of open data in the tourism sector
- 26-11-2019 The Juan March Foundation, a pioneer in the use of data science applied to culture
- 26-11-2019 Painting and Data