Health & Wellness
Thanks to open health data, companies and re-users can drive technological advances that save lives; scientists can carry out research to arrive at new diagnoses and develop new treatments, and public administrators can make better decisions for the effective and efficient implementation of programmes in the interest of the common well-being.
Firstly, we highlight datasets of particular value, and then news, companies, and applications related to open data in the field of health and well-being.
- 09-03-2022 Predictive models, linked data or geospatial intelligence, examples of the 38 proposals in the 4th Aporta Challenge
- 03-01-2022 Meet the Jury of the IV edition of the Aporta Challenge
- 21-10-2021 10 repositories of public data related to health and wellness
- 11-09-2018 Health and open data
- 17-04-2017 Workshop on data science in social and healthcare
- 23-03-2016 Value of open data in global health sector
- 27-01-2016 Open Data, powerful resource for health and agriculture sectors